This recipe is so quick and easy to make and cheap too!
The flat breads literally cost pennies if you have ingredients in your store cupboard.
100g of self raising flour.
Half tsp chili powder.
2 good pinches of salt.
3-4 table-spoons of warm water.
Low fat natural yogurt.
You need to start by making the dough.
- Firstly sift the 100g flour into a bowl.
- Add the chili and salt and a little warm water.
- Knead with your hands until you form a firm dough (you made need a little extra water).
- Divide into 4 parts.
Now roll out on a lightly floured surface.
Preheat a griddle pan or frying pan. No oil required!
Griddle on each side for 1 min or until golden.
They should look like this:
Also, chili is great for your metabolism!
Finally make the dip.
- Chop 70g cucumber into small cubes.
- Chop a generous sprig of mint (or use dried if you wish).
- Add to 25g low fat natural yogurt.
Don’t forget to check the pack.
So, for a great lunch serve with 1 flatbread and as much celery or carrot batons as you can handle.
I had this today and I still feel full!!!
© Skinny Kitchen Chef & Skinny Kitchen Bakery by Laura Wild.